« prev index next »
7. Delete Generated Files
Celerio tracks all the files it generates. For this purpose Celerio creates and maintains the file
Do not edit or delete this file!
You can delete the generated files using the
cleanGenerated goal of the `celerio-maven-plugin.
By default, all generated files that have not been modified manually are deleted. You may configure this plugin to
exclude certain files so they do not get deleted.
- name: com.jaxio.celerio:celerio-maven-plugin
- goal: cleanGenerated
- maven phase: clean
This goal uses the file
.celerio/generated.xml which is created by the celerio-maven-plugin:generate goal.
- default value: none
- description: List the generated files’ relative path that must not be deleted. You may use the following wildcards:
- ? matches one character
- * matches zero or more characters
- ** matches zero or more directories in a path
Celerio generates a file, you do not modify it manually, you commit it in your SCM. To prevent Celerio
from deleting it, you add it to the excludedFiles list.
- expression: celerio-maven-plugin.cleanGenerated.skip
- default value: false
- description: Should this goal be skipped ? This is a common pattern in Maven,
where you can skip plugins using profiles to fully adapt your build.
In your pom.xml create a dedicated profile to execute the plugin, then run:
Here is the cleanGen profile detail: